It Was A Good Day!

belovian

• Member Contributer

Look what came in the mail today! From some dude in Indiana...

post-5508-0-67132900-1374806430.jpg

post-5508-0-90196300-1374806446.jpg

And so it can sound and look as good as it handles!

post-5508-0-50370100-1374806583.jpg

And the end result.

post-5508-0-88696400-1374807118.jpg

I'd like to give a big thanks to Jamie for the great service and super quick turnaround. Now I had previously done the 929 conversion and have race tech 0.95kg springs in the front. But seeing as I am the better part of 250lbs I knew the setup was less than ideal. As I was riding down to go get the shock trying to pay particular attention to how my bike handled, I was anxious to find out if I would really notice "that much" of a difference from what I was currently running? So I set to the task of swapping out the shock and installing the Delkevic high mount. within an hour I was listening to the sweet rumble of my new 14" carbon pipe(spud out). And then I went for a ride, the only word to describe the new handling characteristics..."PLANTED" during my shakedown ride I found myself looking down at the speedometer thinking F&%K!!! this is quick!! Pretty much the best money I've ever spent on the bike. what a difference! Thanks again Jamie. Yeah the muffler is cool too. :)

Jess