Throttlemeister where to buy?

Guest NZTitanium

Guest NZTitanium

I have a Throttlemeister for my VFR800 6th Gen and am about to get a VFR1200. Would like to purchase a Throttlemeister for it but the place I purchased from in Australia has closed down.

I have made 2 web requests at the main Throttlemeister site and also 2 e-mails to there cruising address but all I get back are the auto replies saying we will be in touch soon.

Can anyway suggest a place I can order then via the web and that will ship to New Zealand because the main site people are being less than helpfull. Yes I have checked my spam folders and the replies are not there. If I didn't like the on on my 6th Gen so much I would consider something else.

Thanks.

I just bought a Kaoko Throttle lock from Twisted Throttle here in the states. They ship world wide.

I had a throttlemiester before, and it was nice, but like this one alot. Check them out.

Hey dublflush,

Can you provide the part-number for the KAOKE throttle-lock? On the TThrottle site I couldn't find it anywhere.

I suppose it is 330-0009, the same as for the CBF600 which is mentioned.

Grtz Newie

I don't have heated grips. But it just tightens up on the rubber end of the grip with the large wheel on the end. It is adjustable to as to how hard it tightens down on the grip. What I really like is that it tightens in the same direction as you roll on the throttle. Very easy to use!

You might want to try emailing Twisted Throttle.

Archived