June 21-28 / 2012 Solo Ride

Myself and HRRR (vfr Honda Red Rice Rocket) will be doing a tour and leaving from Hillsboro, OR (Portland area) on June 21, and travelling down the columbia river gorge, up through spokane and the idaho panhandle to Bonners Ferry. Continuing June 22nd to Radium BC through Cranbrook, on to Banff, Calgary for a few days, then down to Lethbridge for some amazing chinese food and down into Montana and over to spokane on the 27th or so...

I'd like to invite anyone who wants to tag along for part of the ride to do so...

shiny side up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I think the PNW forum fell asleep about a year ago. :schla15: I'd love to tag along... but I have this job... and my next week day off will probably be sometime in September.

Do you have a copy of Destination Highways for WA and BC? If you do and you ride any of them on this trip could you post a report? I was thinking this summer I'd try to do some Destination rides, day trips here and there just to get away from stuff for a Sunday ride... Maybe hit the top ten in one summer. How hard could it be, right?

Diana

Archived