Honda Topcase Compatibility?? Do I have any options here?

Alien VFR

• Member Contributer

I have an oem Honda top case & a baseplate that mounts to a Ken's solo rack. I sold my VFR and bought a ZX14 so I have this setup for sale in the clasifieds.

If it sells I'm going to buy a Bags-Connection Speedpack Wide for my ZX14. In the meantime, I'm wondering if the Honda case or mounting plate is compatible with any other brands or designs such as Givi, coocase etc.

Basically i want to know if there's a rack for the 14 that will accept the Honda equipment.

If I can make it work, I'll keep the case but the solo rack will still be for sale.

As of now, the whole kit can be purchased in the vfrd classifieds for $425 shipped conus. (hopefully that'll leave me just enough after shipping to pay for a Speedpack).

Link to ad:

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/classifieds/item/759-honda-top-case-kens-solo-rack/

• Member Contributer

Its a Givi box but with custom mounting plate so you could be SOL unless you can fab up an adapter plate of some kind. Might be better to just sell the box and take the money and buy something you can use out of the box.

Archived