4th Gen headlight out

Guest redrider740

Guest redrider740

The other day I noticed my right headlight (low beam) was out and I am going to replace it. What I was wondering is what any of you have done? Should I go with stock bulbs again from the dealer which I'm sure are going to be somewhat expensive for a light bulb, or should I try some other lights and if so which ones have you guys used with good results. Thanks for any advice/help.

• Member Contributer

The other day I noticed my right headlight (low beam) was out and I am going to replace it. What I was wondering is what any of you have done? Should I go with stock bulbs again from the dealer which I'm sure are going to be somewhat expensive for a light bulb, or should I try some other lights and if so which ones have you guys used with good results. Thanks for any advice/help.

lots of options, my friend...Some are discussed here.

lots of options, my friend...Some are discussed here.

Yeah I briefly read through some old stuff on here and was probably going to just do the tab bending thing, but does anyone know if the newer style white/blueish lights that are out now will work in a 4th gen at all because I wouldn't mind some of those on my bike.

Archived