OEM Sport Tour Trunk Mount Plate

RingO_89

• Member Contributer

I am looking for the mounting plate which is sold with the OEM Sport Tour Top Case. This is the plate which attaches to the Trunk Mount Bracket which the Top Case sits on. If anyone knows the part number for it or know where I can find one I would be appreciative. The plate in the picture below is exactly what I am looking for.

gallery_12973_5321_15095.jpg

RingO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

First of thanks to NorthernDave for the part number.

I was able to get the Rear Carrier Base Plate from David Silver Spares, it arrived a couple days ago. Now I have another problem, the mounting hardware to attach the Rear Carrier Base to the rack was not inlcuded with the base. Does anyone know how to go about getting the mounting hardware to secure the base plate to the rear rack? I am leaving on a trip in a week and really would like to get the plate mounted. Any ideas where to get or borrow the hardware would be appreciated.

RingO

• 1 month later...

First of thanks to NorthernDave for the part number.

I was able to get the Rear Carrier Base Plate from David Silver Spares, it arrived a couple days ago. Now I have another problem, the mounting hardware to attach the Rear Carrier Base to the rack was not inlcuded with the base. Does anyone know how to go about getting the mounting hardware to secure the base plate to the rear rack? I am leaving on a trip in a week and really would like to get the plate mounted. Any ideas where to get or borrow the hardware would be appreciated.

RingO

I am in the exact same situation as you. If there is any information that you come across, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share. If there is anyone that can give us information on the nuts, bolts, collars, etc., it would be awesome. If someone is willing to lend the hardware so that measurements can be taken and spare kits can be created, I will gladly head up that project.

I am also looking for someone to temporarily donate the passenger pad that attaches to the trunk. Mine is lacking the pad and I would like to duplicate it for my trunk but need one to use as a template.

Archived