6th GEN Grab Rail covers

Guest Varrus999

Guest Varrus999

Hi gang,

Does anyone know where I can get the platic piece to cover the bolt from the grab rail? Also interested in colour matched plastic inserts to cover where the bolts go, in case I decide to remove the grab rails since I mainly ride solo and don't have luggage yet..

Pic attached for reference.

Thanks!

post-22208-0-71121400-1302710467_thumb.j

• Member Contributer

Hi gang,

Does anyone know where I can get the platic piece to cover the bolt from the grab rail? Also interested in colour matched plastic inserts to cover where the bolts go, in case I decide to remove the grab rails since I mainly ride solo and don't have luggage yet..

Thanks!

I ordered a replacement plastic cover from my local dealer for about $12.

• Member Contributer

Dealer. The plastic pieces that cover the hand rail opening should have come with the bike. If not, that is probably a dealer order.

go to www.shspowersports.com, they have the diagrams for every part of the bike. I order everything from there. I replaced all the old black plastic around the key hole to release the seat and on the opposite side. The place is priced all right but like I said the diagrams make it easy to locate what your looking for. I've bought screws from them just to make sure they were right.

You can order it from here. Ron Ayers

I believe you are looking for part No. 17.

go to www.shspowersports.com, they have the diagrams for every part of the bike. I order everything from there. I replaced all the old black plastic around the key hole to release the seat and on the opposite side. The place is priced all right but like I said the diagrams make it easy to locate what your looking for. I've bought screws from them just to make sure they were right.

Found both parts here! Thanks guys!

Hi gang,

Thanks!

I ordered a replacement plastic cover from my local dealer for about $12.

Dealer. The plastic pieces that cover the hand rail opening should have come with the bike. If not, that is probably a dealer order.

Thanks guys - there is no Honda Powersports dealer close to me,and for little things like that it's just so much easier to order online!

• Member Contributer

What year is your bike. I have a set of 2004 somewhere (red). I'll be more than happy to send it your way (free) if I can find it. Let me know if you want it.

What year is your bike. I have a set of 2004 somewhere (red). I'll be more than happy to send it your way (free) if I can find it. Let me know if you want it.

That is a wonderful offer but I already ordered from one of those sites above. Hopefully some other member will see this and accept your generosity!

I have an /04, and I didn't get the covers when I bought mine. If they are just taking up space, I'd be happy to take them off your hands!

Archived