Just wanted to share :)

Guest mikethaninefive

Guest mikethaninefive

I the past month or so I have done all the brakes, went two up on the back sprocket, added a pair of dubious chinese knock off Pazzo levers, flushed the coolant and added water wetter, cleaned/painted various things, fabbed up a side mount plate and hidden led light to light the plate, added a 929 shock and I'm currenty waiting for my speedo healer and jet hot coated Motad header! :) Words cannot express how excited I am! It'll be like a new bike :) I just have to put a sticky note on the wind screen to remind myself to burn the new pads in on her first spring voyage- if spring ever comes,lol I'll post pics when I get the header on. Now for the question- I already ordered the header to heads gaskets but I don't have the header to the "up pipe" of my slip on gasket. Any ideas where to source? Oh yeah- Soon I'll be adding a MOTY Designs battery :)

Guest mikethaninefive

Need pics NOW! :biggrin:

On the Up gasket, stock uses one, but many aftermarket cans don't. Have you checked fitment yet?

BR

[/quot

Not yet it was shipped yesterday,lol I'm just trying to be prepared for when it does get here so I can get it on. The dealer is close to work but an hour away so I'd have to wait until the next work day if I needed anything, boo! Haha I'll try and snap some pics tonight of the other stuff if I can :)

Guest mikethaninefive

Update- I have literally spent more time looking for one of the little stainless nuts that holds the header tube flange to the head than it tool me to take it all apart and fit the new one on. And I still haven't found it. It just disappeared like it fell under the seat of he car in wrist cutters. I'm at my wits end, I've even prayed to St. Anthony. Ugh :mad:

Guest mikethaninefive

Update- I have literally spent more time looking for one of the little stainless nuts that holds the header tube flange to the head than it took me to take it all apart and fit the new one on. And I still haven't found it. It just disappeared like it fell under the seat of he car in wrist cutters. I'm at my wits end, I've even prayed to St. Anthony. Ugh :mad:

Update- I found it! My Speedohealer came today and while I was fumbling around for the wire harness I hit it! How it got there is beyond me,lol It was literally the first thing I touched when I reaced in! :cheerleader:

I spent the afternoon fruitlessly looking for "bung plugs" You should have seen the parts guys faces,lol It was almost worth the trip to three different dealers, :laughing6-hehe: I ordered the lead gaskets but they won't be here until Wed. :pissed: Like I can ride anyway,lol Still I want to hear it! :)