BikeMaster Air Filter.

Ryanme17

• Member Contributer

I received a $20 gift certificate at motorcyclesuperstore, and I was thinking about buying something useful, like a new air filter, rather than something I don't need. The only air filters they have listed are a brand called Bikemaster. Seems similar to a K & N. Has anyone ever used these? How is the construction and fit? Is the filter area the same size (like on BMC's) or smaller (like on K & N's?)

I'm not expecting to get a major horsepower boost, I just want a good quality filter.

Here is what it says on the site:

Bikemaster brings you high quality replacement air filters at an affordable price. Next time you need to replace your motorcycle's air filter, try Bikemaster Air Filters.

• Precision woven 304# stainless steel outer screen construction
  • Triple-layer protection
  • Increased air flow over stock filter
  • Corrosion resistant
  • Environmentally friendly
  • Washable and reusable
  • Will last the lifetime of your motorcycle with proper care

Here is a Link to the site.

• Member Contributer

Did I post this in the wrong forum? It only now occurred to me that this is for actual reviews, and not asking for reviews...

Mods?

• 2 months later...

I received a $20 gift certificate at motorcyclesuperstore, and I was thinking about buying something useful, like a new air filter, rather than something I don't need. The only air filters they have listed are a brand called Bikemaster. Seems similar to a K & N. Has anyone ever used these? How is the construction and fit? Is the filter area the same size (like on BMC's) or smaller (like on K & N's?)

I'm not expecting to get a major horsepower boost, I just want a good quality filter.

Here is what it says on the site:

Bikemaster brings you high quality replacement air filters at an affordable price. Next time you need to replace your motorcycle's air filter, try Bikemaster Air Filters.

• Precision woven 304# stainless steel outer screen construction
  • Triple-layer protection
  • Increased air flow over stock filter
  • Corrosion resistant
  • Environmentally friendly
  • Washable and reusable
  • Will last the lifetime of your motorcycle with proper care

Here is a Link to the site.

I've used a few of these on customer bikes for those who wanted the longevity benefits of K&N without the huge airflow difference & fuel system changes that correspond. Decent quality and a great price - definitely as good on filtration as a paper element..

Archived