2007 + Leo Vince PCIII USB Tune Please

Sublo

Hey all. I've spent a couple of hours reading up on all the Power Commander installations and reviews here. I'm ready to fork over my cash for the PCIII as I can't take the roughness my bike is displaying (IMO) since the 3K tune up (2k miles ago) followed shortly thereafter by my LV installation. The LV tune on DynoJet's Web site is just about the only one not available.

I see lots of good write ups about Coyze's tunes. All I have for mods is the aluminum Leo Vince exhaust/cans and am looking for a tune for that. Any body point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

i have an '07 that i ran with the stock exhaust and a PCIII (using the stock map, of course). it totally did away with the dead spot around 5k and smoothed out the vtec transition - i was VERY pleased. i recently installed Leo Vince slipons and made NO changes to the PCIII, just to see how it would run. as far as i'm concerned its doing great! no popping on deceleration, etc. i do plan to try Coyze's map soon to find out what the difference is. i wanted to have a good idea of how the bike runs with the current setup (under varied conditions).

to summarize -- Leo Vince slipons with PCIII running stock map is doing great!

Archived