Ebay Mirrors

Guest smittyrider03

My 750 was missing a right mirror when I bought it so I picked up a cheap one on ebay but it was terrible, the mirror was so wavy that I could only tell that there was morphing shapes behind me. I got some 2000 mirrors from HDL ($70 ea, I think the 6th gen are cheaper) and they are much better, I would stay away from the cheap ebay ones.

• Member Contributer

I agree that the parts on ebay that are not OEM are pretty much junk. Sure they are cheap, but if you pay $45 for something you can't use, then what's the point! If you want quality....you pay for it.

I would check the sellers return policy...if they have one, then try em, worst case you pay for shipping twice! :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I rode with a guy that had those once. I had seen them on ebay and considered them too. He said they were 'alright', but they were not real solid which makes it hard to see anything. I spent the extra money to get an OEM.

Good luck!

• Member Contributer
I rode with a guy that had those once. I had seen them on ebay and considered them too. He said they were 'alright', but they were not real solid which makes it hard to see anything. I spent the extra money to get an OEM.

Good luck!

I have been running those mirrors for three months and I love them. They do not bounce much more than the stock on mine. the trick is to use the stock mounts, do NOT use the "universal" mounts, or boots that come with them.

I will agree with mrmatt.....although I did not get mine off of fleabay,mine are aftermarket and were really

wavy. So I bought a couple of cheap mirrors and cut them to shape and glue them on top of the acrylic {sp}

Better but still not OEM.

bart