Mirrors

Guest ST3V0

Question

Guest ST3V0

Ok ill test ya brain power now guys/girls

The mirrors i have on my 87 VFR750 are way too small i have trouble seeing past my fat arms

I have looked all over the web to find some that will fit, but i just keep getting the same set.

mirror.jpg

the two biggest problems i have

1) the fairing has only a small area to fit them....

2) the fittings i have not seem any fitting like these before.

fittins.jpg

Please bare in mine im not much good at moding, i did find one pair but i had to cut bits here and there and to be honest i don't have all the tools the do that type of work

as i have had most of them stolen from my garage:(

so any help would be great

3 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Hello:

Steen, a member of this VFRD discussion group, did a modification on his bike, with mirrors from another Honda. Go to his profile, look at his gallery, and you will see the modifications that he made. It is what you are seeking, longer arms.

He once told me the model of the bike, from which these mirrors were taken, but I simply cannot remember. Send him a private message, and I am quite certain he would be willing to help you. He's really a nice guy.

rctwentyfour

Hello:

Steen, a member of this VFRD discussion group, did a modification on his bike, with mirrors from another Honda. Go to his profile, look at his gallery, and you will see the modifications that he made. It is what you are seeking, longer arms.

He once told me the model of the bike, from which these mirrors were taken, but I simply cannot remember. Send him a private message, and I am quite certain he would be willing to help you. He's really a nice guy.

rctwentyfour

thanx mate ill look him up

Archived