April Ama Superbike Barber Motorsport Park

Honley

• Member Contributer

Hey all you groovey guys and gals,

Now is the time to buy your tickets for the races and camping.

I've been doing this for the last 4 years and it just gets better each year.

I've met folks from TX and FLA. we camp by each other and have a great time after the qualifing/racing each day.

If any of you live within a 250 mile radius of Barber you should do yourself a favor a make plans to come this year.

Last year I saw many VFRs at the races and managed to point them out to my TX friends...And later that year one of them bought an 06 Pearl White( he is a member on here by the name "King"). I hope to see you all in April.

You may purchase tickets online at www.barbermotorsports.com

You can find me by all the music, laughter, empty adult beverage can and the smell of GUMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Delmar would say"Come on in boys the water is fine"

Race dates...April 18th to 20th and the camp site opens on Thursday April 17th at 4ish or 5ish

• Member Contributer

OK......are you bringing our "complimentary" tickets to Quik Mart or my shop......................... :goofy:...you did order "yours" and "ours" didn't you............... :P

I live in mobile and i hear of all the shennanigans that go on up at barber every year. I would love to come but it may be next year before i can do it. I can't wait to see some pics man. Throw one back for me while you are there.

• Member Contributer

Oh Yeah, I'll be there! Probably on the RC45. If I get the RC30 done , I'll take both up for show & tell! Ggnna do some dirt time up there too!

I....AM.....READDDDYYYY

• Member Contributer
We should have a VFR only race.

I can "flag"................. :unsure:

........oh yeah, somebody needs to watch the 'brella girls too................ :P

• Member Contributer

OK......are you bringing our "complimentary" tickets to Quik Mart or my shop......................... :rolleyes:...you did order "yours" and "ours" didn't you............... :P

I'm limited to the number of tickets...So I was only able to get tickets for ...ME..MYSELF and I .

Sorry Skuuter... If I hadn't been out of work for 7 months I would have got you some...Holly Sh-t I have to stop typing now my NOSE is growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Contributer

OK......are you bringing our "complimentary" tickets to Quik Mart or my shop......................... :beer:...you did order "yours" and "ours" didn't you............... :P

I'm limited to the number of tickets...So I was only able to get tickets for ...ME..MYSELF and I .

Sorry Skuuter... If I hadn't been out of work for 7 months I would have got you some...Holly Sh-t I have to stop typing now my NOSE is growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....does this mean no you didn't........... :unsure: .................. :goofy:

Honley,

What was your costs last year or did you keep up with it. I would really like to do

the camp thing and bring up the NC30. I wanted to do it last year but operations

kept me out of the fun. I hope that same crap doesn't happen again though its

become a yearly thing. :beer:

So, a close guess with tickets and so forth would be great. I do have family that

live up that area I could stay with but would rather camp.

• Member Contributer
Honley,

What was your costs last year or did you keep up with it. I would really like to do

the camp thing and bring up the NC30. I wanted to do it last year but operations

kept me out of the fun. I hope that same crap doesn't happen again though its

become a yearly thing. :rolleyes:

So, a close guess with tickets and so forth would be great. I do have family that

live up that area I could stay with but would rather camp.

Mr. Fly,

Last year, with all charges, around $120.00. This year I included the Parade lap on Saturday and that cost an extra $30.00

My total this year is $155.00. Included is Tickets all 3 days $55.00...Camping $50.00...Pit Pass all 3 days $10.00...Parade Lap $30.00.

All this info is on Barber's website:http://www.barbermotorsports.com . I hope this helps.

Archived