New Brake Master Cylinder From Brembo

tob

• Member Contributer

I love the folding lever idea. NICE. The price for the avg street rider, not so nice. :warranty: Thanks for posting this eye candy (drool). :thumbsup:

I love the folding lever idea. NICE. The price for the avg street rider, not so nice. :rolleyes: Thanks for posting this eye candy (drool). :thumbsup:

I bought one for the K5 1000 track bike.

BremboRCS003A.jpg

I might as well add that my initial impression is they perform the same as the regular forged Brembo MC in the 19x20 position, but weighs slightly more. I noticed that the ratio adjuster allows incremental change between 18 and 20, meaning that its possible to run any ratio in single steps between those two fixed settings.

The biggest advantage of this device is it will allow a rider to dial in a "softer" application of the brakes for riding/racing in inclement weather, or go for harder stopping power in the 19x20 position. I got to try it out at the track over the last weekend and found that I actually like it in the 19x19 position, giving better feel on the brakes going into corners.

Also to update everyone on the 16RCS clutch side (yes, they do make one for hydraulic clutches too), the production date has now been pushed out to end of February 08.

The 19RCS Brake sides are in stock in Europe and here in Singapore, if anyone wants it now. Looks like well into spring before North American dealers will have either of these.

On the downside, it does seem that the fit and finish is a bit off, compared to the previous Brembo MC product line.