Cowl 2002 - 2005

Guest paperino

Guest paperino

Hi all, I have a problem.

I've crashed by vfr vtec 02.

I need new cowls (front and left) and I found those in Internet...but are for models 2005.

Are those compatible with my vfr?

Thanks a lot for your help

bye

Did you get hurt?

No, just pain all over the body and a big fear for a crash on the back of one car that was running really slow (25-30 km/h) on a 4 lines road...moving his car across the lines from left to right (maybe for exiting the road). My speed was about 100 km/h.

Immediately after the crash I couldn't breath and I was really afraid.....the chest was compressed by the crash with the tank.

After 1 minute the situation was better.....I think I was lucky.

Now I'm searching the parts in internet.

If I buy all brand new it will cost 4500 Euros.

But I've found '05 parts in Ebay (thanks again)....so I hope to save much money.

:-)

OUCH!!! :goofy:

Yes...this is my first serious accident....and it finished really nice (for me).

The person in the car (old) has declared to the police that was running 85 km/h and that he didn't change line.

I have a witness (a girl that was running in the same road, she have seen all and she was really angry with that man, she said he is a liar) but the police didn't call her yet to interview her ...and I can't understand why.

I'm Italian and I live in Greece...is not so easy to manage all those issue because I speak few Greek. Most of the insurances in those cases don't pay you because you are back, this means you have to prevent the accident and break in time, respect security distance, etc... but sometimes what happen in the street does not reflect exactly what insurances say.

Anyway...I'm lucky, that's all. Also it is a good excuse to change color of my VFR.

I was thinking yellow and dark grey.

But I don't know yet.

:-)

Archived