Mounted my new Givi Luggage (NDUS)

Guest Wingspan

Guest Wingspan

Givi%20022.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi%20008.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi%20013.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />Givi%20032.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

I just mounted my new Givi luggage to my '94. Install went very smoothly, no problems with fit. Givi's Monokey latch system is great. Just turn the key, press the red button and the bags pop on and off in seconds. The rack isn't the best looking thing without the bags on, but if need be the entire rack can be removed in 10 minutes or less.

I went with the 3 position wingrack. That allows me to carry one, two, or three bags. It's nice to have the option of just using one case when you don't need as much space. Right not I just have the side bags, but I'll probably add a top case later.

I have the E41 side cases, which in addition to the traditional clam-shell opening, also have a smaller door that opens with a combination lock. That allows you to gain access to smaller items without the key or spilling the entire content of the bag.

Givi%20045.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi%20046.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi%20047.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

The bags do make the bike WIDE, but that's the trade off for all the storage space. wink.gif

• Member Contributer

That's cool. Thanks for the pics!! I have been looking at the GIVI and the OEM bags. I know you can search for topics on luggage, but it would be great if there was one topic thread that everyone would posts their luggage info(or seats, exhaust ect.) and pics for the rest of us to decide on which fits our needs best.

The pictures without the bags are a great help for us that will travel day to day without the bags. Thanks for sharing.

Now, what about the prices and where did you buy them? HOw long did it take for your bags to be shipped to you?

Warthog

Guest Waterboy333
I just mounted my new Givi luggage to my '94.  Install went very smoothly, no problems with fit.  Givi's Monokey latch system is great. Just turn the key, press the red button and the bags pop on and off in seconds.  The rack isn't the best looking thing without the bags on, but if need be the entire rack can be removed in 10 minutes or less.

I went with the 3 position wingrack. That allows me to carry one, two, or three bags. It's nice to have the option of just using one case when you don't need as much space.  Right not I just have the side bags, but I'll probably add a top case later.

I have the E41 side cases, which in addition to the traditional clam-shell opening, also have a smaller door that opens with a combination lock. That allows you to gain access to smaller items without the key or spilling the entire content of the bag.

The bags do make the bike WIDE, but that's the trade off for all the storage space. wink.gif

:blink: Hmmm. Your bag setup looks very similar to mine! Great choice. If you think your wingrack is big...you should look at mine! I recently got the third bag mount installed. The company sent it at a later date.

gallery_5961_905_190789.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi E41 side bags

gallery_5961_905_107849.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi E41 side bags

gallery_5961_905_70095.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi E41 side bags

gallery_5961_905_337491.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi E41 side bags

gallery_5961_905_353844.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Givi E41 side bags

By the way, for regular commuting, I also use the Fieldsheer rio soft bags. Now that I have the wingrack on, it keeps it off the bike, with no mounting problems. Something to think about if you don't want to have those large things hanging out all the time.

gallery_5961_905_50097.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Fieldsheer bags

gallery_5961_905_291655.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Fieldsheer bags

gallery_5961_905_75388.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Fieldsheer bags

Archived