Sliders

Evo4g63t

• Member Contributer

I have these on my 600 Hornet. I did not have to use them, but the previous owner did with no damage to the bike . I  guess they passed the test. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Wald said:

I have these on my 600 Hornet. I did not have to use them, but the previous owner did with no damage to the bike . I  guess they passed the test. 

Got some on order, will post when fitted. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 2:06 PM, Evo4g63t said:

Got some on order, will post when fitted. 

How are these working? I see reviews of people banging their shins into them whilst getting on their bikes.  Any feed back? thanks.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:48 PM, Noles said:

How are these working? I see reviews of people banging their shins into them whilst getting on their bikes.  Any feed back? thanks.

I'll let you know when I fit them. 

On 4/28/2024 at 9:48 PM, Noles said:

Hi buddy. Finally got the sliders on. See pics regarding spacing. Getting on/ off gives no interference with shins or knees. However, during riding and coming to a stop, you might knock your shin because you're likely to hold a leg forward prior to planting.

The sliders are actually really, really good. But the instructional pdf lists they can be fitted without removing the fairings... Not this callsign... and there's a floating spacer on the inner left frame side, so trying to locate bolt was a little frustrating. Fairings off - piece of cake.

20240505_130224.jpg

20240505_131412.jpg

20240505_125124.jpg

20240505_161420.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3