2000 Honda VFR 800 for sale

Hello All,

I am selling my beloved 5th Gen, I am a long time member of VFRD, had a bit of trouble in logging in, therefore I created a new user name, stic3 is now stic4.  I purchased the Staintune exhaust way back when VFRD had a group buy with Staintune.  The bike has been well maintained the entire time that I have owned it.  Who ever buys it will also get a ton of extras along with it, apparel, luggage, and assorted stuff.  I have included only one picture right now, it's where she spent all of her winters during my time with her.  If you would like additional pictures, I will be adding specific requests.  I am asking $5000, which is a very good price considering all of the high dollar upgrades included, and I am not really interested in parting out those items.  I was able to check my stic3 gallery, and just to make it known, that was not me smoking up the tires wearing shorts, and it's also not this motorcycle in said picture

2000 Honda VFR 800 (Last of the Gear Driven Cams)

45K Miles

Michelin Road 2 Tires

Corbin Seat

Corbin Passenger Backrest

Ohlins rear shock (fresh rebuild by Ohlins USA, with new spring for 210# rider weight)

Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen

Throttlemeister  throttle lock

Moto-CNC bar risers

Staintune Hi-Mount Exhaust

Racetech Gold Valves Compression & Rebound

Racetech Front Springs (210# rider weight)

Racetech front Shock Oil

Ventura Rear Rack (w/ short & tall)

Ventura Rear Travel Bag

Carbon Fiber Tank Protector

Tourmaster Magnetic Tank Bag

Tourmaster Sportbike Saddle Bags

EBC Double H brake pads (F & R) 2022

DID Gold X-Ring Chain Kit 

Have owned since 2001, purchased from Honda Dealer with 1800 miles, regular oil changes with Mobil 1 full synthetic & Purolator One filters, All fluids (brake, clutch, & coolant changed 2022), Always garaged, stored during winter inside walkout basement on battery tender under matching cover, Included are OEM exhaust, OEM seat, OEM windscreen, Full OEM Tool Kit, Original Owner’s Manual, Never Laid Down, Adult ridden for the past 22 years & 42,000 miles

VFR 1.JPG

Archived