Mint vfr1200 with 6k miles

Edit* The bike has new tires

Gdm1300@aol.com if you want to contact me 

Sorry to have a for sale post as my first post but this bike is in excellent condition and in my opinion it is a rare find and I would prefer not to take the route of facebook marketplace and have to deal with a bunch of time wasters , I thought people here would appreciate this bike 

I just picked it up a few days ago from the original owner it is an excellent condition , 2010 unmolested with no damage at all , I took it out over the weekend and put 200 to 300 miles on it , the bike is great , lots of power super smooth , super stable at any speed , the bike has a Guhl tune and a Dam pipe , it is a great bike 

The reason I am selling it , I used to ride Motorcycles 15 years ago and I had a bad crash and I gave it up , I promised myself I would never get a motorcycle again but I came across this bike and I had to have it , but now I'm having major second thoughts , so if someone's interested in buying a vfr 1200 I feel like this is a great find , message me and I can tell you more about the bike, there are no disappointments with this bike

20220409_161007.jpg

20220408_234430.jpg

20220408_144415.jpg

Archived