Anti-Slip Seat Cover for Passenger

Guest BASFjon

Guest BASFjon

Anti-slip Rear Seat Cover for Passenger

gallery_13792_5277_3165450.jpg

This seat cover is the bomb!! In '09 I had to a way to keep my wife from sliding herself (and me in the process) into my tank on hard stops; especially after I treated the seats with Leather Conditioner which made them especially slick.

This Triboseat Cover did the trick!! It is similar to the foam grip rolls that you lay out over your tool chest drawers to keep tools from sliding around, but is way more durable and has some kinda of almost sticky resin application on it.

After using it for a good 40 or so trips with her on back, I can say it's durable, works wonders, she stays perfectly planted, and best yet is it's very affordable. I paid $20 shipped to get it. It even works well on my Corbin Seat (however I had to pull it tighter in some sections then others - which is completely understandeable since the corbin is more contoured, but it was very easy to do).

You can find these under "Triboseat" on eBay.

Triboseat eBay Anti-slip Seat Cover Seller

Anti-slip Rear Seat Cover for Passenger

gallery_13792_5277_3165450.jpg

This seat cover is the bomb!! In '09 I had to a way to keep my wife from sliding herself (and me in the process) into my tank on hard stops; especially after I treated the seats with Leather Conditioner which made them especially slick.

This Triboseat Cover did the trick!! It is similar to the foam grip rolls that you lay out over your tool chest drawers to keep tools from sliding around, but is way more durable and has some kinda of almost sticky resin application on it.

After using it for a good 40 or so trips with her on back, I can say it's durable, works wonders, she stays perfectly planted, and best yet is it's very affordable. I paid $20 shipped to get it. It even works well on my Corbin Seat (however I had to pull it tighter in some sections then others - which is completely understandeable since the corbin is more contoured, but it was very easy to do).

You can find these under "Triboseat" on eBay.

Triboseat eBay Anti-slip Seat Cover Seller

Yeah, that stuff works good. I simply made one using the Rubbermaid product that you can buy anywhere, formed it to the seat nicely, and taped it in place on the bottom of the seat (my Corbin) using Gorilla tape. I had it on at TMAC last year and it's still going strong. Some of you might recall that GF Cheryl was firmly planted at full lean and full throttle. It's only needed on the actual "Butt Area".....no need to have it going all the way to the rear of the seat.

Seat007.jpg