Honda Oem Bags & Aftermarket Exhaust

crazybrother

• Member Contributer

Just thought I'd post some pic's of my Honda OEM bags with aftermarket exhaust (2Bros. VALE). Yes it can be done, I've heard alot of people say that you can't use the Honda OEM bags with any aftermarket exhaust. Well yes you can, when I don't have the bags on I don't have the stock rear fender on. I usually have my license plate between the pipes, but you can't have it there with the brackets installed (not enough room between the pipes). So what I do is put the stock rear fender with the bags & pipes fit perfectly. Here are a few pic's.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/c...mview=slideshow

• Member Contributer
That looks superb! To me, the TwoBros VALE is the finest looking exhaust out there.

Will your kid seat mod be facing forward or back then?

Funny, I didn't realize that those pic's were in there. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
Just thought I'd post some pic's of my Honda OEM bags with aftermarket exhaust (2Bros. VALE). Yes it can be done, I've heard alot of people say that you can't use the Honda OEM bags with any aftermarket exhaust. Well yes you can, when I don't have the bags on I don't have the stock rear fender on. I usually have my license plate between the pipes, but you can't have it there with the brackets installed (not enough room between the pipes). So what I do is put the stock rear fender with the bags & pipes fit perfectly. Here are a few pic's.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/c...mview=slideshow

didn't have any clearance issues with my Arrows and the OEM bags - its close granted, but they do clear.