Help! Looking for 90501-MN8-000 Conical Spring Washer

It's a long shot but looking for the conical spring washer that sits between the rear wheel hub and axle nut. mine decided it was time to move and eloped along with the axle nut on my last ride (full story here). I am told these are the same spring washers that are found on the NT650. any leads would be greatly appreciated! willing to buy complete axle/hub assembly if that's what it takes.

OR if someone is willing to take some measurements, I can try to find something similar on McMaster. 

Thanks in advance!

washer.JPG

• Member Contributer

It’s listed as available but not in stock here https://www.diyspareparts.com/parts/honda/washer-conical-sp-90501-mn8-000/

They’ve got a few parts for me that are listed as NLA by everyone else, they’ve been genuine Honda parts too, not a quick delivery though (5-6 weeks)

20 hours ago, Captain 80s said:

The washer for a 98 is still available and is listed as 35mm ID

WASHER, CONICAL SPRING (35)

Reached out to a Honda parts dealer asking if the above PN was a direct replacement, was told it is not. Inquired about getting spec sheets for the two numbers but have yet to hear anything back. The search continues...

• Member Contributer

I knew it was not a supercession.  Don't hold your breath on getting any specs.  I figured it would be about a $10 gamble and one that I would take knowing the center ID is correct and is also conical.  Back on the road.

• Member Contributer

Archived