New to me 1990 750

• Member Contributer
On 10/15/2021 at 6:50 PM, Polyian said:

I noticed no clock, what are the other options I do have? I’m just learning about what I bought on a whim.

You have the center stand and the fairing on the side stand.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, 3rdgenred said:

Pm’d i finally found the risers. They are 1”

Great, I think that’s normal rise. I’m currently in Corning Ca headed for Palm Springs…you could ship there if we agree on a price. Easier than shipping to Canada. Do you have a pic?

let me know and thanks…. Ian

Lol they literally go beneath your current  clipons. Unbolt, remove, place these stud side down, in your top triple, plop your clip ons down onto them, tighten clip ons. 10 maybe 20 minutes? Not quite an inch. Possibly 22-ish mm 

… Or you could just sell me your bike and I’ll put it next to the others here. No doubt you saw the ones from moto cnc on ebay if you’re talking about caps. I have never seen the caps 🌊

54 minutes ago, 3rdgenred said:

… Or you could just sell me your bike and I’ll put it next to the others here. No doubt you saw the ones from moto cnc on ebay if you’re talking about caps. I have never seen the caps 🌊

I guess if you never saw the caps they are not needed for anything  but aesthetic’s 

• Member Contributer

I had a set of Genmars one time, and IIRC the caps were press-fit chrome-plated steel, which eventually rusted.  IMHO, a rubber cap or blank grommet would probably look (and function) better...

Ciao,

JZH

2 hours ago, JZH said:

I had a set of Genmars one time, and IIRC the caps were press-fit chrome-plated steel, which eventually rusted.  IMHO, a rubber cap or blank grommet would probably look (and function) better...

Ciao,

JZH

Thanks

Archived