PBR Fall Ride for 2021

MisterBill

FallRide details are posted in Major Events thread. 

Th last I hear, he still had a couple of rooms open. Be sure to call the Inn directly or you may get the wrong answer on booking. Expecting a good turnout.

5 hours ago, ducnut said:

Professional Bull Riders?

Pabst Blue Ribbon?

I’m unclear. 😁

PirateRiderBen was his screen name here. He was also known as Pup because he was in his early twenties. He has given up motorcycles and no longer organizes the event. He did leave us his dad who now organizes the VFRD FallRide. Not that its very organized. Mostly just a bunch of us who met here and still enjoy getting together. Might get four or five VFR's out of twenty bikes that show up. Best roads in the country. If you haven't been, you should come.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Sweeper said:

PirateRiderBen was his screen name here. He was also known as Pup because he was in his early twenties. He has given up motorcycles and no longer organizes the event. He did leave us his dad who now organizes the VFRD FallRide. Not that its very organized. Mostly just a bunch of us who met here and still enjoy getting together. Might get four or five VFR's out of twenty bikes that show up. Best roads in the country. If you haven't been, you should come.

I’ve been to/through NC many times and have stayed in Franklin maybe a dozen times. I was just up there, April of this year. Unfortunately, life hasn’t been very agreeable since and I’ve had to move even further south, putting me ~800mi away. Once again, I’m going to miss another VFR event. Hopefully, I can get things turned around and buy a house up there, once the economy and real estate market are crashed by the current circus. 

I was hoping to attend the spring ride and didn't make it.  I'd plan to attend the fall ride if I didn't have a wedding gig that Saturday night.  Dammit.

Hope to make the next spring ride.  🙂

Archived