Uyu Kim and Itchy Boots motovloggers

Kbear

If you’re like me you like watching motovlogs on YouTube, right? A little while ago I stumbled across a fun and off the beaten path motovlogger in Japan. Her name is Uyu Kim. She’s from Korea but lives and works in Japan now traveling around Japan on her Honda CBR600RR her dream bike she’s wanted since she was a kid according to her. She’s funny and sweet. Seems like she’s always 김우유 Uyu Kim - YouTubehungry and loves beer and Sake. The sooner she can get to her destination, eat, drink her beer and sake the happier she is. I’m not remembering what she does for a living I just remember she’s on the computer a fair amount of her work. I must admit, at first, I was skeptical, but I watched her videos and fell in love with her voice and now I’m hooked on her YouTube Japan adventures. Always getting caught in the rain she explains that’s she’s an all-weather rider and the rain doesn’t bother her. Since she’s vertically challenged in the lower torso (legs) she has some issues straddling that CBR600RR. Not an issue for her as she explains she takes it all in stride. I also like the way she uses the side stand to rock her bike towards her and use the stand as a pivot point to turn her bike around when parked. Not sure how she navigates around those huge fingernails she has but it’s her issue to deal with.

If you get a chance, you should watch a video or two. Her first two videos are not closed captioned in English but the remainder of them are. I dare you not to fall in love with her cute little voice. Not sure how much of her voice is pretend and how much is not but it doesn't matter. She's just too cute anyway.

Click the image to go to her YouTube channel.

Font Gas Graphics Brand RectangleIn addition, if you're into adventure bikes or just motorcycle adventure period another motovlogger I REALLY enjoy is another young woman that goes by the name of Itchy Boots. Noraly Schoenmaker is her real name and she’s from the Netherlands. I've subscribed to her YouTube channel for a long time. After watching a lot of motorcycle adventure riders both male and female I’ve found that Noraly aka Itchy Boots is by far the best. I won't get into the HUGE background story of her life I'll let you find that out if you're interested. She has the most magnetic personality you will find and has some really neat adventures in some really cool places. I would encourage you to at least watch the Best of 60,000 kms Itchy Boots link below. If you like her videos subscribe to her channel!

If you're interested in watching her videos here's a link to her YouTube channel

Helmet Photograph Vehicle Human body Beard

Never heard of Itchy Boots? Maybe watch this video first. It's somewhat of an introduction to her motorcycle travels.

Sky Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle TravelFlower Plant Table Flowerpot Smile

• Kbear changed the title to Uyu Kim and Itchy Boots motovloggers

Archived