Do you suppose she knows how to ride this thing?

• Member Contributer

This was "recommended" for me on youtube, and recognizing the profile of the bike I took the click bait.  It looks to me as though this performer does remakes of popular music - plenty of people on youtube doing that.   I'm guessing it was shot in continental Europe someplace (not UK) - the road signage and the speedo being calibrated in KM were a couple of things leading me to that idea.  Anyway, at about the 1:00 mark when she climbs on there seems to be a dis-connect to me like she's unsure - not confident, as though she was thinking "now what is it they told me these buttons and levers do?"  You don't see her actually ride away on it - only later views that are inconclusive of who's riding.   Later through it I would have rather heard that Devil exhaust going under the bridge vs the music - I guess I am hard-core-V4!  At the end she's rolling the throttle after she stops - yeah - like the rest, she just wants to listen to those GCC's!!  :laugh:  Anyway - this is the only music video I know of featuring a 3rd gen . . . anyone here know who it belongs to?   I like the black / white color scheme on it.  Damn I'd like to own one! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnl133-p-ak

• Member Contributer

Not even.  Aside from the huge gloves she puts on (and tries to adjust), you can tell how she mounts the bike.  When was the last time I got on the bike and left it on the side stand to start?  Probably never.   I was actually surprised the helmet strap was secured.  To be honest I didn't finish the video.  I can get a VFR fix from better sources.

• Member Contributer

Nah, she didn't move it an inch. Her helmet strap is latched, but loose as a goose. No body rides with a helmet strap that loose. And you

notice none of those shots from the front were high enough to actually see the rider? Juuuuust a little too low to see a face.

Nice bike though.

• Member Contributer

Looks like France to me (I just got back from a driving trip to Italy), plus Devil being a French exhaust and the bike not having Italy's mono-headlight.

Ages ago there was a TV film about a woman who crashed her red 3rd gen near a small US/Canadian town and whilst stranded there helped a rape victim deal with her troubles.  And then she fixed the exhaust downpipe and rode off!

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer
58 minutes ago, DanielSoap said:

Hello from Portugal, thats my gf singing! And yeah she's not the driver, its just to the video! its a music video anyway xD 
but... we also have a white one, with hope to get a red one aswell! greetings

Wow - you're a lucky man - both on the gf and the bike!!  Presuming that is your 3rd gen?  Very nice - I've always wanted one.  Alas the only portion I have of one is the 8 spoke on my 6th gen.  Would love to see more photos if you have 'em! 

Archived