Failing memory. Where the heck do these rubber bits go?

Av8r

I wouldn’t mind so much but every time before I’ve removed something, I’ve either photographed it; drawn it or noted it down. Every time except this time! (My last question re: what turned out to be a pillion handle washer/bush doesn’t count as I didn’t know it had fallen out when I removed the tail plastics)

Saturday evening, I take these bits off intending to clean them and put them straight back, no need to document, they’re going straight back. My memory though sketchy at times is not that bad that I’ll forget where they go. 
Then the Wife calls, she’s got a flat tyre so off I go on a 40 mile round trip to rescue her, too late when we get home to carry on in the garage so I’ll do it tomorrow. Sunday and….., well I’ll skip to the chase, it’s now Thursday and I’m in the garage staring at three bits of rubber. I know one goes on the left, one on the right and one in the middle but no matter where I try to place them, they don’t go there.

The Honda workshop manual shows every zip tie and screw placement but not these rubbers, nor do Clymer or Haynes. Ive searched and searched on the ‘net and all I get are pictures of the parts but none of them in situ.

Does anyone have a picture or a link to any that show these in place?

Thanks in advance.

9E094485-7359-40A1-840E-0E3A5C09995D.jpeg

Top air duct sits between the frame and engine on the left side.Throttle/speedo cables running through the inside. 19136-MT4-670

Bottom right is the radiator air guide hanging from the bottom right frame tube. 19137-MT4-000

The air duct bottom left Ion the picture I am not sure. I think it sits behind the radiator air guide..

Thank you V4 Rosso, will attempt to refit them on Monday when I’ve got some time off.

Did manage to find the middle part 19137-MT4-000 pictured on a fiche on the Partsfish site yesterday so have a visual idea where it should be but the others don’t appear anywhere so your help invaluable.

• Member Contributer

The bottom duct is the counterpart to the top one.  Also an air guide, but on the other side.

Ciao,

JZH

Posted two pics showing the air ducts'  position. JZH is right, the bottom right duct (19137-MT4-000)  sits below the top air duct (19136-MT4-670 )

Bottom left on your pic sits on the right side, hanging from the right front cowl stay

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, been away on holiday.

Perfect, thank you so much. All now fitted correctly. 
Really must make a note of everything I remove in future just in case refitting is delayed!

Kindest regards.

Archived