Power commander III USB help!!

ACMX

Hello all, I have messed up my PC3 USB during a failed firmware update.  I’m looking to see if anyone has the program tool PN- HDREV to sell or loan? It’ll be about $150 CND to get one from Dino jet.

• Member Contributer

Did you verify MD5 checksum of image-file after you downloaded it?

Do you have ignition module for PC-III?

• Member Contributer

On eBay, there's someone in San Diego that may fix it. 
$14.99 +shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373057498435

Dynojet Power Commander 3 USB - Reprogram/Flash Firmware Fix Service

Services

If your issues are described as below, reflashing the firmware with a genuine Dynojet programming box may be able to fix the device:

1. Device not turning on nor connecting with your computer
2. Need to update an old firmware version
3. Firmware got scrambled or interrupted during update
4. Unable to flash map ("division by zero" error)

For example: You pay for this service with this eBay listing (which includes the return shipping) or contact me directly. You pay and choose your own shipping method to ship your device to me. Once I receive your device, I will service it and I will ship it back the same day with tracking number.

NOTE: THIS IS A SERVICE. THIS LISTING IS NOT FOR THE CABLE.

Please read entire the listing carefully. Dynojet no longer services these devices. If the Power Commander device was accidentally flashed with the Ignition Module firmware, it will be permanently bricked and cannot be fixed. The "EX" models cannot be flashed. The older PC3 serial (non-USB) models cannot be flashed. If your device is permanently bricked or beyond repair, it is not fixable. Any cancelled orders because you thought this was not a service, only shipping will be refunded.

I hope by offering my service, I will be able to help others with similar issues in a cost effective and time sensitive manner because I know we all want to go riding as soon as possible!

International shipping costs and shipping duration will vary. If you are not fully satisfied or if the device is beyond repair, I will offer a full refund for only the service. Shipping and handling is not refunded. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for the replies, accidentally selected the firmware program software instead of the firmware file….lesson learned.  I ended up pulling the trigger on the program tool from dynojet.  

Archived