Hesitation/Stumble between 3-4K - Delkevic Exhaust with dB Killer....

thestumper

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, bmart said:

May I ask why? I have one on my KLX and it is great from any angle (cost, quality, weight, more power, more linear power). I just ordered another for the yellow bike. 

Yep agree, had a Delkevic on my previous 6gen. Best exhaust I've fitted, great sound, quality and looks, as well as excellent value for the dollars.

6 hours ago, bmart said:

May I ask why? I have one on my KLX and it is great from any angle (cost, quality, weight, more power, more linear power). I just ordered another for the yellow bike. 

Bmart,

I dumped it because it sounded like ass, I understand how it sounds to you or me might not be the same.  The longer delk might sound better,  but I didn't want to spend money and guess,  so I went with a good quality Arrow and never looked back.   The Arrow sounds nice and deep with the volume where I wanted it. 

• Member Contributer

I hope that mine doesn't sound like aSS. I know that it will be louder! The red bike has a Staintune which is perfect...but huge. 

On 11/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, VFR4Me said:

I dumped it because it sounded like ass

It definitely has a polarising tone, but I reckon at low rpm its hard to beat. Going off videos, arrow sounds nice, similar to akra but a bit too tame for me. I love the delk, I’m a young boy racer so that ruckus sound is right up my alley, and nobody expects a honda to sound like this 

Archived