Post bath lazy day

trmoyer

A couple quick pics after this mornings bath. 

I find myself looking at her like a page three girl at times. She shows only a little bit of her age when up close, there’s no corrosion or anything like and for a 98’ with almost 25k miles looks good even against some newer bikes with less miles. Living indoors and taken care of has done her well. I consider selling her once and a while as I’m on the slow hunt for a bit bigger and little better ergonomics but I guess I’m not in such a big hurry. Until then she’ll be well cared for, pampered and enjoyed. 

18F9D45A-C67D-4ABD-A9F8-4099FFF51F17.jpeg

AC5B9A7E-75B2-4666-936C-56139CDE23E5.jpeg

1 hour ago, mello dude said:

Looking good! What is the pipe and where did you get it?

thxz

At times I’m almost ashamed to say but the exhaust was the cheapest option going at the time as I wasn’t sure how much I wanted to spend. Anyways, it’s a Danmoto GP Extreme I’d picked up from Revzilla. I had no intention to leave it on for very long but now I’m deep into the 3rd riding season and 10k miles, well it’s still there. I made a bracket/stopper for the swing arm like was available here by another member. Mine isn’t quite as refined but it functions as it should. Not having a center stand sucks so a fix was required. 

Archived