Beauty pic on my favorite Sat morning route

VFR80025th

• Member Contributer

I wonder if there are any numbers of how many 8th gens where white and how many red . . .  Personally I think white would look killer with white wheels - like the '93 3rd gen. 

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Cogswell said:

I wonder if there are any numbers of how many 8th gens where white and how many red . . .  Personally I think white would look killer with white wheels - like the '93 3rd gen. 

Agree Cogswell. I have a feeling VFR80025th is looking into the white wheel project. 

Graham is correct I am planning on powder coating the wheels white. Since I just got the bike I'm giving the bronze a chance for the rest of season.

I did photoshop them white on my bike and I do think they look amazing just as Cogswell remarked.

I do not miss cleaning white wheels though as my RWB had them and time spent cleaning my 8th gen is greatly reduced. LOL.

But, its something about white wheels on this 8th gen I feel takes it to a new level.

Ride safe!!1124501362_204vfrwhitewheels.thumb.jpg.8dcaf135466b40d212f1f7d1e7e8f9b1.jpg

• Member Contributer
9 minutes ago, eastbowl2 said:

I wonder what flat white would look like?

Stained and grimy as fuck.  Gloss are hard enough to keep clean.

• Member Contributer

No

4 hours ago, Captain 80s said:

Stained and grimy as fuck.  Gloss are hard enough to keep clean.

Not doubting you here, honest question:  assuming they are both clear coated, why would the paint itself make a difference? 

Archived