1990 vfr750 rough pricing

I am looking to buy a 1990 vfr 750 and looking for rough guide price to help me seal the best deal i can. I've tried various google searches and usual places but the price is varying massively.

The bike is in good condition for its age, few bumps and scrapes here and there but hasnt been dropped or down the road from what i can tell. it has a current MOT and expires March 2022 so it is road worthy. Mileage wise it has just under 30,000 miles and from what i can gather that is absolutely nothing to these engines as long as been well maintained and the bike does come with a good service history.

I know very hard to judge without actually seeing bike but looking for a ball park figure that i can work with before i offer the guy my hard earned cash.

• Member Contributer

Assuming you’re in the UK anything under £2k is a bargain 

Thanks for your response. Yeah I'm in UK should have mentioned that. I have now found a 1997 model which is been restored to a decent standard. Both bikes under £2k. Need to do some research see what the differences from model years. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Archived