Resurgence New Wave Indigo Jeans.

Philois1984

• Member Contributer

Just purchased a pair of these jeans, they are pekev single layer jeans (not lined way too hot up here for lined jeans).
Have yet to ride in them but they seem very comfortable. They are fairly stretchy ( these are the latest ones and are 30% more stretchy than the previous iteration) Not cheap but have over 11 sec abrasion resistance, way more than I will (hopefully) ever need. Will post a review when I have done a few rides.C33B863F-3A85-4F43-BC02-022AFA953898.thumb.jpeg.897a7b2328ca64abba6715a3da582a7d.jpeg

I'll be interested to read your review.  👍

I tried to buy riding jeans a couple times this year.  I ordered a pair, but they were too big.  Ordered again and somehow got the same size.  Sent both back.  Tried on a couple pair at a big motorcycle shop, but the 'rise' was too low.  Felt like the jeans just didn't come up high enough like regular jeans.  Might have been okay just to wear normally, but once leaned over a bit on my motorcycle it seemed like they would really be too low.

Still searching, but thinking about trying a pair of heavy non-riding pants like the Fire Hose pants from Duluth Trading Co.  Not the best option, I know, but better than normal jeans.

Archived