800 TT Legends

Bluehawk

Hi guys, anyone got any comments about the TT Legends special edition of the VFR? Say around 2011 vers. Maybe what you think about them? Colour scheme? Extra tech advantages over previous gens, or even disadvantges!? Ha.

Thanks

• Member Contributer

Hi Bluehawk.

As far as I'm aware, the TT version be it 6 or 8gen is purely a cosmetic change in aftermarket fairings colour etc. No technical changes, just a standard vfr with a replacement fairing kit.

Sure is a nice look.

2002-2013-Honda-VFR800-TT-Legend-DIY-Fairing-Kit-2.webp

Rider-Review-Thomas-VFR800-TT-Legend-Fairing-6-1200x900.webp

11 hours ago, Grum said:

Hi Bluehawk.

As far as I'm aware, the TT version be it 6 or 8gen is purely a cosmetic change in aftermarket fairings colour etc. No technical changes, just a standard vfr with a replacement fairing kit.

Sure is a nice look.

Thnx Grum. yeah, it's on a mini list of mine....(long term value perhaps?) just need to make the call!  :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Fwiw, the plast tankcovers I've seen (not these specific ones) look unvariably shyte once fitted....

15 hours ago, Grum said:

Hi Bluehawk.

Sure is a nice look.

Rider-Review-Thomas-VFR800-TT-Legend-Fairing-6-1200x900.webp

As lovely as that is..... I made the call but there was NO DEAL to be had on the TT Legend 2011 model, with black wheels. 'Buy it or walk' basically ... so i walked and searched then found a..... 2015 model with 10,700 mls, in gleaming white - for even less money - and bought that instead!! Decision was made for me. What a fruit cake..Happy days! :ohmy: :comp13: :woohoo: :beer:  Thnx again cheers

3 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Fwiw, the plast tankcovers I've seen (not these specific ones) look unvariably shyte once fitted....

Hey Dutchy! I think you could be correct here. I researched a little and these chinese copies don't fit well and not truly OEM. Not that i would ever be needing to replace the original/genuine panels [hopefully].  But as you may read above As lovely as that 2011 Legend was .....i walked away from that and bought a 2015 model with 10,700 mls, in gleaming white - for even less money. Happy days! :woohoo: Cheers for the comment :beer:

Archived