Fall Ride 2021

Sweeper

VFRD Fall Ride October 7th - 10th! Skyline Village Inn, Little Switzerland, NC. There are only like 14 rooms left!
Call Mike 828-765-9394. Leave a message if you don't get an answer.
If it gets booked, there is Big Lynn Lodge up the road about a mile. Fall is a busy time of year up there so don't wait.
No fees, no shirts, no food. Just good company and great roads.
We've stayed at the Inn several times now and it's always been great! The roads out of Little Switzerland are fantastic in every direction.IMG_5681.thumb.jpeg.b396a45ebdfee70f100873e4bd063aee.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Just in case you forgot.... this is still on. Don't use a booking app because they will tell you the rooms are all booked. Call Mike. Do it now!😛

• 2 weeks later...

We're six weeks out! 

Ol'Heavy insisted on a bath, new shoes, and a gold chain. Somehow she's gotten the idea that she is kind of a big deal? It might take me four weeks to finish all of that at the rate I'm going. 

Have you booked a room? Is your ride ready?

IMG_8568.JPG

• 1 month later...

It seems that the FallRide attracts the usuals so not a lot of discussions here. If you didn't make it, you missed a great one. Little Switzerland is central to so much great riding. The lounge at the hotel provides a great place to post game. There was a lot of bourbon sampling and pool playing. I'm not much on video editing so this link will be for a few highlights from the riding. It was shot with my $55 NoPro and is hosted on the tube so don't expect a lot.😛  All of the riding was shot from the CB500X's right handlebar.

I said it before and I'll say it again:  Soooo jealous of you folks who made the ride.  Looks like a great time was had by all, both riding and just hanging out.  I only did a couple trips this year, and one of them was pretty quick.  There were some good twisties mixed in there, including a few SE Ohio days, but nothing like the roads you all covered during the fall ride.

Really hoping to make one of the annual events next year!  🙂

Archived