Parting VFR project bike in GA, DMR susp. 5th gen engine

photo link

Im throwing in the towel on my vfr project, which was a 6th gen bike with 5th gen engine, so Im parting it out. Add shipping to all prices, or local pickup from columbus georgia. I prefer to sell parts in groups if possible. Or come get the whole thing.

Front forks, 2003 VFR, rebuilt with Daugherty Motorsports cartridge kits and SKF seals, low miles since rebuild. rider weight 185. 600

Rear shock, 2003 VFR, built by Daugherty Motorsports, with remote reservoir, low miles since it was built. rider weight 185. 250

5th gen engine, (i bought it off ebay a few years back but never started it.)
super low miles, super clean. It still has the factory paint markings on it. valves were adjusted, added some gold bolts, new plugs, new honda oil filter, new throttle body boots. almost all the valves were in spec, i only had to adjust two if i remember right. it has cbr1000rr coils. block off plates. 550

5th gen ECU 150 (I also have the 5th gen wiring harness, but its modified for the cbr1000 coils and aftermarket instruments.)

6th gen throttle bodies and injectors, new silicone vacum hose, super low miles & clean 50

VFR750 radiator and red silicone hoses. perfect for changing the side mounted radiators to front mount. 250

ABM handlebar mount, 2003 VFR 150

Frame sliders, right side clearanced to fit engine 100

2003 Front wheel, painted white, new OEM bearings, includes brake discs and abs ring, and michelin front tire 200

2003 frame & triple trees, clear title, new steering bearings. Frame is partially painted black and vibration dampening material added to inside of frame. 150

2003 Key and locks set 75

6th gen Fuel tank, 25th anniversary model, includes fuel pump & sender 150

Footpegs & gold bolts, brake, OEM rear brake mc rebuild kit. 50

Brake and clutch package: Front 2003 ABS brake calipers, rebuilt. And front brake & clutch controls with aftermarket levers and lids. Brake MC is rebuilt with OEM parts. Also includes stainless brake lines (wont work with linked brakes or ABS). Calipers have new caltric pads on them. 200

Archived