Tech Spec Tank Grip Pads

signal

On my 6th gen I had Tech Spec Tank grip pads, and they were awesome.  High quality, fit perfect, gripped well.

I don't see them for the VFR800 6th gen anymore.  When I got my 8th gen, I inquired with them and they said all they need to make 8th gen is someone with an 8th gen to visit their facility, they will measure and then be able to add to catalog.  

So if anyone lives near Tech Spec ( 2436 Precision Dr, Ste I, Minden, Nevada, 89423, United States ) maybe swing by with your 8th gen, let them measure and then we can all have a nice option, that is shaped perfect and fits perfect.

• Member Contributer

This design is mine.

https://techspec-usa.com/products/gripster-tank-grips/triumph/triumph-daytona-675-2006-12-street-triple-2009-12-snakeskin-tank-grips.html

All I did was reach out to them, create the design on my bike, take pics, transfer the design to transfer paper, and send it into them. They created prototype grips and sent them to me. I installed them to verify the design, took pics, and they went into production. Tech Spec were super-easy to work with. 

Very cool, I am not very talented at doing stuff like that, but no doubt someone is.  So it sounds like someone could either do like you did, or they could drive by Tech Spec and have them do it.  Either way, I Hope someone gets us a nice 8th gen Tech Spec design

• Member Contributer

I had to use their universal Snakeskin and cut my own for my Crossrunner.

I think it's a little far for the nearest Crossrunner owner to ride to Nevada. :laughing6-hehe:

Archived