• Member Contributer

I wish I could afford keeping it and suffer from MBS but that is not possible so I am looking for a new home for my VFR.  Here's what she comes with:

• ABS
  • New Perrelli Diablos (500 miles on them).
  • New chain/sprockets (500 miles on them).
  • Heated hand grips (new).
  • Custom bar risers with SS clutch line long enough to set it to your liking.
  • Dark smoke touring screen.
  • FuzeBlock with all accessories set to turn off when the ignition is off.  Gives you the easy option to customize your power accessories.
  • Powerlet in the center of the steering stem.
  • R&G frame sliders (new).  Only scuffed on the right side because a tow truck driver dropped the bike.
  • Givi rack system for top mount and side cases.
  • Give V46 Monkey top case
  • Givi V35 Monokey side cases (2)
  • All cases are keyed the same (comes with 6 keys but you will only need to use one for all 3 cases) - New locks/keys.
  • Oil change/filter (140 miles since oil was changed).
  • Custom Red/Black paint job just because (never been in an accident).
  • Upgraded RR.
  • Ram mount ball on right grip.
  • Bug Buster.
  • Professionally detailed about a month ago.  Looks like new.
  • Sargent Saddle
  • Box of OEM parts (stock windshields, seat, etc)

Now the bad:

• paint is shaved off on the nose fairing on the left side where the nose angles out (tow truck driver).
  • small 1" part of the fairing broke off that extends up to the windscreen (tow truck driver).
  • R&G frame slider on right side is slightly scuffed (tow truck driver).
  • small chips in paint from normal riding.

Basically very minor cosmetics and most of them the result of an incompetent tow truck driver.

She has been well maintained and I could easily do a multiday trip on her without hesitation.  I have a spreadsheet with full maintenance history and can answer any questions you have about the bike.

• Price is negotiable but only if you test drive her first.  I only want to deal with serious buyers.
  • PM me and I will give you my phone number.  I don't want to deal through email.
  • Shipping is possible but you have to set up transport and pay for it AFTER I have received payment.
  • Paypal is acceptable but if you are local Cash is king.
  • No new riders.  I want her going to a good home so I hope you have a garage and some experience.
  • I will not part her out.  She is a package deal.  You can sell off what you don't want when she is yours.
  • Clean title in hand
  • I have a ton of pictures that I will post in my galley that were taken after I rode her last.

I will continue to update this if I forgot something but other than that please PM me so we can comply with the rules.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.