Joining the VFR Family

I have joined the VFR Club after many months of encouragement from my two fellow VFR Club members. Rode her home on Saturday and it was great. 
Previous bikes:  2016 Yamaha FJR1300A/2014 Moto Guzzi California/1998 BMW R1200C/2006 HD Sportster 883/1980 Yamaha XS800 Triple

I am looking for years of fun with this bike. 

06E2BD04-8719-4100-A171-7D7EB809A6FA.jpeg

Awesome! How do you like it compared to the FJR? I rode an FJR at a demo day and it kinda sold me on sport touring which is how I ended up here.

I just got my 2010 last week and agree, the VFR is a beast I'm sure you'll love yours!

• Member Contributer

Indeed, an amazing bike. Welcome. :beer:

14 hours ago, FingerLakesGuy said:

Awesome! How do you like it compared to the FJR? I rode an FJR at a demo day and it kinda sold me on sport touring which is how I ended up here.

I just got my 2010 last week and agree, the VFR is a beast I'm sure you'll love yours!

I still love my FJR. The bike had everything I needed OEM without buying after market (heated grips/Cruise/adjustable wind screen). After riding it for three years I decided to move to a lower seat height. I feel more comfortable planting both feet flat with such a heavy bike. I will have to get used to the VFR ergonomics, but I loved the ride home with it.  I have heated grips on my VFR, and an aftermarket windscreen which helps with wind buffeting. 

Archived