Left rear turn signal lens assembly for '94 VFR??

Repairing some broken plastic, thought I had all the parts I needed .... but I was wrong.

Anybody have a left rear turn signal lens assembly for a '94 VFR?

Part number: 33656-MZ7-671

Not available online anymore, hoping someone has one I can buy, otherwise I'll have to jury rig something.

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, Thumbs said:

eBay has lots .... new or used

No.  No it doesn't.  There's a couple used right rear amber lens.  One in UK and one in Lithuania.  I must be really off of my search game today.

• Member Contributer

Gernard is probably also on Facebook 🙂

I like that website! Same layout since at least 1997 when I started buying stuff from him.  One year I even went to visit him as I was in the Frankfurt area 🙂

5 hours ago, Captain 80s said:

No.  No it doesn't.  There's a couple used right rear amber lens.  One in UK and one in Lithuania.  I must be really off of my search game today.

Nothing on ebay at the moment or for the past week or so, I have a saved search on that part number.

• Member Contributer
38 minutes ago, bloominguez said:

Thanks ... I think.  Hard to know exactly what I'd be buying from that site.  Wow.

Does this help any? 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.thurn-motorsport.de/html/blinker-leuchten-rc36.html

• Member Contributer

Sorry to jump in here....but Thurn has clear front turn signals that I would like to get for my '97.  But I agree with bloominguez, bit difficult to know exactly what I would be ordering even with the english.  Could not find a "add to cart" button or shipping info.

Also, there are clear rear lens on ebay from Project-R in the UK.  These guys used to have the front ones that I want...but not for over a year now.

• Member Contributer

FFS.........   

there are pictures and english below the German... 

info@thurn-motorsport.de

https://www.facebook.com/Thurn-Motorsport-107667319342041/

Do not tell me you have a toilet at home that wipes your arse for you as well eh? :laugh:

I know in fact that  he went the extra mile to ensure the 4th gen indicators would be a perfect fit from a trustworthy producer. He showed me the samples he received and rejected after comparing to OEM.

• Member Contributer

The website is not up-to-date.

Contact Gerhard directly.

(Thurn Motorsport <info@thurn-motorsport.de>)

Last April, I reached out to him regarding parts for my 5th gen.

He was quick to respond with his current delivery program.

• Member Contributer

I emailed Gerhard, he replied within 24 hrs, but with info I did not want to read.....the clear front turn signals lens are NA.  He is replacing them with some new LED ones.

Oh well....guess I am stuck with the OEM yellow lens.

On 4/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, Lannyl81 said:

I emailed Gerhard, he replied within 24 hrs, but with info I did not want to read.....the clear front turn signals lens are NA.  He is replacing them with some new LED ones.

Oh well....guess I am stuck with the OEM yellow lens.

The new style LED ones are "switchback". They act as running lights and turn yellow when you turn on the turn signal. Also last I knew Thurn stopped shipping to the US.

• Member Contributer

Have you tried cmsnl.com ?

It is in the Netherlands 

(Dutchy land) they ship to US and had parts which I could not source in the US. Just got my 4th Gen vents and some tool parts.

• Member Contributer

If Gerhard stopped shipping to the US, he will have had bad experiences.  He is not a multinational who can afford shyte due to economy of scale.

If it comes to that, you can have him ship to me (Leon) and I will post on ( at your cost  I ain't no multinational either :tongue:)

• Member Contributer

Yeah the new clear lens are the switchback type...which I have already done, I just want the clear lens.

cmsnl.com is OEM parts...the clear lens are aftermarket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Archived