5th gen clean up thread

jroberts427

• Member Contributer

If I were doing it again...... gauges either green or blue LED's.  I got green to match the voltmeter and shift indicator because green shows up in daylight better than blue or red in those two.  Amber signal indicators, keeps me from forgetting to cancel my signals.  For the other lights, I'd leave incandescent except perhaps Neutral light and oil pressure, I don't mind those bright, but certainly OK as is.  High beam indicator and FI definitely incandescent.

I got all mine from SuperbrightLED's they are the brightest I've found, 7443 amber turn signals, etc.

20200429_140942.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went for a ride the other night and I'm happy with the LEDs. There are minor bright spots at the top and bottom of the LCD screen but the overall improvement is well worth it. 😎

image.thumb.png.678de256bc40341285f41f080ba60610.png

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, jroberts427 said:

Went for a ride the other night and I'm happy with the LEDs. There are minor bright spots at the top and bottom of the LCD screen but the overall improvement is well worth it. 😎

image.thumb.png.678de256bc40341285f41f080ba60610.png

I never noticed that with mine. Just looked at pics and, sure enough, mine has the hot spots, too. Still more pleasing to MY eye. 

Archived