What 135mph sounds like...

flya750

• Member Contributer
3 minutes ago, ctsmith said:

I need a smoke 😂

Wanna hear 178Mph?

• Member Contributer

Was enjoying a coffee this morning outside my local cafe when my (and others) peace and tranquility was destroyed by a nearby, earth shattering, obnoxious sounding Harley with straight out exhausts that burst into semi life!:musik20:

But this is music to my ears, love that refined V4 symphony - Bravo, Encore, Encore! :wub::wheel:

• Member Contributer
30 minutes ago, Grum said:

Was enjoying a coffee this morning outside my local cafe when my (and others) peace and tranquility was destroyed by a nearby, earth shattering, obnoxious sounding Harley with straight out exhausts that burst into semi life!:musik20:

But this is music to my ears, love that refined V4 symphony - Bravo, Encore, Encore! :wub::wheel:

More to come for sure... 

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, Grum said:

I've got one of those straight pipe hardy boys just across the road from me, and the dumbest thing is he's got a sound system on it that competes with the pipes 🤡

• Member Contributer

Totally off topic, but many, many years ago you could buy 45 rpm records, remember those, of various motorcycles running

the track. I had one of the six cylinder Honda 250 going by at full chat. Wowser, what a scream.

Archived