Great Video

bertye

• Member Contributer

"I bought it from a professional airplane mechanic, again, does it get more VFR than that?"

Thanks for sharing that!

• Member Contributer

The best part of this video is in the comments section - where the seller of the bike comments that he missed it so much after he sold it to him that he bought another one.  Nuff said! 

5 hours ago, Magneto said:

While watching the video I was thinking why he sold it. PO obviously loved the bike.... It will come out soon e🙃nough 

Sometimes you just make a mistake, and you don't realize it until it's too late.

I had a car I loved, a 2005 Honda Civic Si (the 2-door hatch generation no one bought), which I traded for a new 2007 Honda CRV - a nice, practical family car to meet our needs - and two weeks later I regretted it very, very much.  I hated that CRV.  It was a great family car but soooo boring to drive.  That buyer's remorse is on my mind while I'm looking at cars to possibly replace my Miata.

I adored my VFR and miss it sometimes, but I love my new bike and it's been a suitable replacement for my 6th gen, so no regrets here.

I am lucky enough to be able to keep my motorcycles, can’t really put dollar value on them. I had to sell some of my interesting hobby cars though, that I regret very much. Not enough space for all the cars after kids started to drive....

• Member Contributer

Life’s full of choices. We can’t have everything - we have to choose. 

Otherwise we’d all have garages like Jay Leno and I’d have all three ex wives. 

HA HA HA! 

• 7 months later...

Archived