Graphics for 2000 VFR800i - English

Kiwiwannafly

I'm about to get printed off a set of graphics for my bike prior to repaint.  My bike is a 2000 VFR800i English model in red. 

Decals: HECS x2, Honda curved on tail piece, Honda (almost straight) under edge of windscreen, Honda & wing logos left and right for tank, VFR logos x2 - (this is where they vary a bit) - VFR in solid, not faded black, PGM-FI-CBS in charcoal grey, Program....in black underneath. No "evolution", no "interceptor" etc....

Will include photos when I get proofs back from printer.  The graphics development work for this has taken some time and cost.  The printing cost itself is very reasonable.  If you are quick I can order multiple prints of the graphics sets and pass them on for printing and postage costs.  I went this way because there was NO WAY I was going to pay 50+ Euro for postage and wait 3 months for it to arrive.

Drop me a line if you are interested.  Longer term I might post the vector graphics files for people in the future.

6 hours ago, Kiwiwannafly said:

Cool.  Just the 50 Euro postage and 3 month wait to deal with.  As in my post above.

I am not arguing, but it can't be roughly £44 to send an A4 sized envelope to Auckland. It certainly doesn't take image works 3 months to produce them either.

The only reproduction decals you can't get are the HECS , but they are still available from Honda.

Cost me $50 to send a second hand paperback to Europe by airmail beginning of December.  Hasn't arrived yet.  50 Euro to post decals from Bulgaria to NZ. I wouldn't expect to receive anything for at least 3-4 months AFTER posting. And bike is being painted tomorrow. So, your suggestion is....?

Archived