**under offer** BETTY needs new loving owner -for sail VFR750FP 1993 UK £1600

**considering offer** For sale is my VFR750. owned for two years mot has expired. selling as only have budget for one bike and have been given much newer vfr800model.Betty has currently been stored for four months.

to be honest I don't know what Is good value for this bike as they are currently increasing in value and her bodywork isn't the best. she is now mechanically and electrical sound as purchased an updated regulator rectifier which is now MOSFET. She comes with all the original parts (from my purchase) included. I have changed the mirrors which include indicators windscreen, a delkavik high level exhaust + led headlamp bulbs (direct replacement for H4 bulbs) work better than incandescent bulbs as all reflective roadsigns are brighter.  

I have recovered the seat (now black ) new chain and sprockets just under 2000 mile ago. new starter clutch 4000miles ago. also Replaced a load of missing fasteners. I am about to start prepping her for sail with a good clean and polish maybe even a repaint will consider items in part exchange such a luggage, riding kit or parts (vfr800). I won't be hiding the cracks with black electrical tape like the previous owner I've highlighted them with bullet hole stickers.  though anyone interested feel free to contact any suggestions on price would be good .

she has covered 43683 miles runs lovely. the next things I planned to do were valve clearances then sort out bodywork. - she was originally silver the sail also includes Haynes manual in addition to parts in picture. 

IMG_1030.thumb.JPG.9b0aa6fd35c007ef4bbc4691721329ef.JPG

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1818.heic

IMG_0DE8EDA05198-1.jpeg

IMG_1B44D1F6CCBB-1.jpeg

IMG_2D8EFE74563C-1.jpeg

IMG_C71DAAC63C6E-1.jpeg

IMG_4FB6ADA52721-1.jpeg

IMG_1818 2.heic

Edited by MuppetGonzo
price reduction and additional photos
  • Sad 1
  • MuppetGonzo changed the title to **under offer** BETTY needs new loving owner -for sail VFR750FP 1993 UK £1600

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.