A public Thank You to Captain 80's

FromMaine

• Member Contributer

I sent him a PM with a question about a rear rim swap he did a while back on his 86 VFR.

We traded a few PM's, then he sent me a fairly detailed write up on how to do it.

Tonight, I recieved a full picture tutorial with all the actual parts showing how to do it.

To say he went over and above would be an understatment, of an understatement.

He saved me time, wasted effort, frustration and embarassment. Whats that worth?

Well, certainly a public Thank You.

Thanks mate.

• Member Contributer

Wow, how good is that? Well done Captain80's great effort and three cheers to you. And nicely acknowledged by FromMaine. VFRD at its Best. :beer:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

That sort of thing is just what gives this forum the feeling of being in a second family. And why I'm so addicted to VFRD.

• Member Contributer

So much knowledge and so giving, can't thank him enough

• Member Contributer

Michael, you need to take a bow yourself, your help on the VFR750 has been invaluable. 

• Member Contributer

All,

Thank you for the kind words.  It's easy to do because it makes me happy.

I certainly don't know everything and I am always learning something new, but I have read about, worked on and modified a lot of VF/VFRs.  Gotta pick some shit up over the years.

-Mike

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Since I bought my 86 VFR750F, Mike has been my go-to guy with questions.  He always provides a quick and friendly answer.  His restoration work is exemplary, and so is his assistance.  He's a real asset to this site.

Archived