New VFR owner in Virginia

SupermotoJesus

Hey everyone, I just joined the other VFR forum recently and decided that I should go ahead and join this one as well.  I just recently picked up a new to me 2000 VFR800 with a little over 15k miles.  It is in pristine condition and stock minus a one tooth down front sprocket and a FMF slip-on pipe.  I can post some pic once the weather clears up here.

I'm glad to be a part of the community here with such enthusiastic and knowledgeable members.  I'm sure that I'll be searching for some technical help sooner or later since I'm more accustomed to supermoto riding than Sport Touring (but I'm getting older).  I'll be making some classified posts soon, but in the meantime I am on the lookout for an 8 spoke wheel and a decent high mount exhaust, either full or slip-on.  I'd even be interested in giving up the FMF slip-on for the right one.  I hear Wolf systems and Staintunes are rare, especially since Staintune has closed its doors.  Any leads or help in finding something would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to joining in on the discussion!

Welcome aboard. I've seen a couple of 8 spokes turn up in the last few months. They are not cheap. Wish I had kept my spare one now. Good luck with the hunt.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum SupermotoJesus from The Land Of Interesting Weather. You've come to the right place for information on VFR's. We would love to see pictures of your machine if for no other reason than to prove you are not a figment of our imagination.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

+1 on what Maxswell said, no picture, no exist :laugh:

Archived