O2 extension cable needed for VFRD Header install

flya750

• Member Contributer

Does anyone know the exact part # that is needed for an extension cable that will allow the stock O2 sensor cable to reach the O2 sensor mount on the VFRD Headers?

I'm told it's a Honda Civic cable that is about 10-12" long?

Asking for a friend.

Thanks!

Picture for Attention 😉

MVplgmTBSYC9NE9gU-LKXg.jpg

• Member Contributer

Why not get your friend to buy the plugs and make one?  Easy enough done. If you've been told its a civic cable, then you know more than most. Alternatly ask the manufacturer of the headers.

• Member Contributer
3 minutes ago, Samuelx said:

Try contacting/PMing SFDownhill - he took care of that for mine...

I did, but he bought your cable on Ebay and the link is broken now... so he doesn't have the exact part #?

quick ebay search - some of these have decent pictures of the connectors (you'll have to match yours, I won't have time to check until the weekend):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=O2+02+OXYGEN+SENSOR+EXTENSION+HARNESS+4+WIRE+CABLE+KIT+FOR+HONDA+UP&_sacat=0

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, Samuelx said:

quick ebay search - some of these have decent pictures of the connectors (you'll have to match yours, I won't have time to check until the weekend):

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=O2+02+OXYGEN+SENSOR+EXTENSION+HARNESS+4+WIRE+CABLE+KIT+FOR+HONDA+UP&_sacat=0

Yeah, my friend may just have to match up some to some pictures, from my understanding, it's a standard connection, so it shouldn't be too difficult?

Archived