Forum Down???

Grum

• Member Contributer

Can anyone confirm or deny if the forum was dead for the last day or so.?

I kept getting unable to connect with server, or something like MySQL server is down!!!!

Just want to know if it was only an issue at my end or a genuine forum problem.

Thanks.:fing02:

• Member Contributer
7 minutes ago, Grum said:

Can anyone confirm the forum was dead for the last day or so.?

I kept getting unable to connect with server, or something like mySQL server is down!!!!

Just want to know if it was only an issue at my end or a genuine forum problem.

Thanks.:fing02:

I think it was the Forum Grum, I got the same message here in Maine. At first I thought it was our Flakey Internet here, we are in a  fairly rural area and surrounded by mountains so Cell, Internet, and GPS are, well, not always available. After a day I contacted a member in Alabama to confirm if it was me or the Board. He to said he could not get on. I'm guessing it's  maintenance related.

• Forum CEO

Yes it was down, I had too many backup files piled up on the server and it ran out of space.  Deleted a bunch of junk and restarted.  Still dont know why it was piling up so much I have it set to delete old stuff. I ran out of time its my work week so I just got it up and running and will trouble shoot the backup thing later.

• Forum CEO
5 hours ago, DannoXYZ said:

no comment...

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/fbi-agents-raid-ducati-north-america-headquarters/

yes, it was down. Expired cert?

Are you going to for VFRANON the global missing VFR Cabal conspiracy. Honda is behind it I just know it.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I was getting errors from Cloudflare, which is proxy-server about 90km south of me.

Thought might be something with them.

But if you got it too, probably something upstream.

Archived