Chinese Fairings

95vfr

• Member Contributer

very cool!

One trick I found to get any fairing to fit, OEM or aftermarket, is to install all bolts loosely. This lets you wiggle panels, and go back and wiggle earlier panels. Then when everything's assembled, then go through and tighten all bolts.

• Member Contributer

For the price versus OEM, I find them EXCELLENT value....

IMAG0509.thumb.jpg.d89b8d9863f9746a4ab899c5bbee8bf4.jpg

Cheers fellas a bit of work windscreen no good had to use original, instrument surround didn't fit, to small, so used original, drilled out most mounting holes to give more play not perfect but good enough will use a matt vinyl paint on tank cover as gloss a bit to glossy am trying to get a little money back as advertised perfect fit, in saying that wish they made them for the gen 4 would buy again at a cheaper price i paid 630.00 delivered in 3 weeks actual quality of material and paint  better than expected, fitting worse than expected but loving the look will do the rims the same gold as on the disc rotors when i get off my fat ar#$e

• Member Contributer
17 hours ago, 95vfr said:

Cheers fellas a bit of work windscreen no good had to use original, instrument surround didn't fit, to small, so used original, drilled out most mounting holes to give more play not perfect but good enough will use a matt vinyl paint on tank cover as gloss a bit to glossy am trying to get a little money back as advertised perfect fit, in saying that wish they made them for the gen 4 would buy again at a cheaper price i paid 630.00 delivered in 3 weeks actual quality of material and paint  better than expected, fitting worse than expected but loving the look will do the rims the same gold as on the disc rotors when i get off my fat ar#$e

Yes, wish they did them for the 4th Gen also, sigh.

Would love to have a Rothmans livery VFR, or possibly a Walter Wolf racing team Livery (Yes the were Suzuki, but really liked the look).🙂

• Member Contributer
20 hours ago, 95vfr said:

Let's see some pics!!!

Archived